Any video editor worth their salt can attest to video marketing’s impact on increasing conversions and sales. Since people’s attention spans are slowly declining, most netizens prefer video over long-form content, and for a good reason. Videos are easily digestible and not to mention, fun and entertaining, especially if brands choose the best video editing software. If you’re still in a pickle about investing in video marketing, end your hesitations now. Check out these top video editing tools to make video creation a walk in the park.
If you already have a few blog posts in your arsenal, it’s time to repurpose content. Transform your blogs into beautiful and engaging videos that will lure more customers. Lumen5 is a multi-tiered web-based video editing software aimed at businesses.
- Easily transform articles into video content
- Enter a blog post link, and the platform will fetch content and populate your storyboard
- Highlight essential keywords within every sentence for SEO
- Plug in RSS feeds to create video templates automatically daily
- Professional plan costs $149 per month
Corel VideoStudio has been polishing its features, ensuring users have a seamless video editing experience. The VideoStudio Ultimate 2022 is a good choice if you’re looking for slightly advanced features that are easy to use. This version is fun and intuitive, with exclusive premium effects.
- Drag and drop graphic elements
- Apply premium effects, face effects, new animated AR stickers, transitions, and more
- Use advanced tools like video masking to attain cinema-grade effects
- Enhance panoramic video footage with the platform’s 360 video editing
- Buy for only $49.99 (Cyber Monday deal)
VideoPad is a byproduct of NCH Software, boasting a fast and efficient video stream processor. This video editing software offers a vast range of editing tools and supports various video formats. This is the tool to use if you’re looking to put together projects and video clips easily.
- Responsive user interface
- Usable transitions and effects
- No watermarks in the free version
- Supports 360 degrees videos
- Offers a built-in tutorial
- Free for non-commercial use
- Home plan at $60
- Master plan at $90
Adobe Premiere Pro is part of Adobe Creative Cloud’s licensing program. It’s a non-linear video editing program that was first launched in 2003, and is targeted at professional video editors. Try the software for seven days and enjoy all features and updates.
- Professional video production tools
- Add audio to your videos by syncing sounds, adding background music, and voiceovers
- Flip videos and experiment with mirror effects
- Blur videos or people’s faces to protect sensitive information
- $20.99 per month for individuals
- $33.99 per month for teams
If you want reliable video editing software without a high learning curve, get a Mac computer and enjoy Apple iMovie video editor. Although it doesn’t automatically support new formats, it can work with mostly HEVC and 4K videos. Professional video editors, creatives, and marketers will enjoy the tool’s motion tracking, multi-cam, 360-degree footage, speed, and more.
- Offers robust Storyboards and Magic Movies features
- Uncluttered interface, which has everything you need to create impressive videos
- Enjoy the Clip Connection feature that keeps media together when you move clips around
- The green-screen and picture-in-picture are two of the most vital features
- Free in all Mac operating systems
Save money on extra storage, and create an entire video using the Clipchamp video editor. This is the best tool to use to save upload time. Whether you’re a beginner or an expert video editor, you can enjoy Clipchamp’s customizable video templates. Clipchamp is the video editing software for social video ads, cinematic presentations, corporate slideshows, or weddings.
- Mix and match audio and video footage
- Updated video technologies that let you compress, record, collect, convert, and create videos without rendering delays
- Extensive audio and video stock library
- Free plan has limited features
- Creator plan costs $72 a year
You don’t have to look for another Windows-compatible video editing program, as Pinnacle Studio makes it worthwhile. This value-packed tool creates impressive productions while letting you enjoy a streamlined process. The Pinnacle Studio 26 is its most improved and advanced version., which offers an intuitive workspace, creative filters, and sophisticated tools.
- Enjoy cutting-edge features like MultiCam Editing, Motion Animation, Split Screen Video, and more
- Endless fine-tuning tools and frame-accurate customization
- DVD Authoring, keyframe controls, creative effects, and more
- Buy for $49.99 (Cyber Monday deal)
Beginners will appreciate InVideo’s extensive template library to make video creation a walk in the park. The platform is easy to use, which is why over seven million customers in more than 190 countries use InVideo. Create videos in three ways: Start with a blank canvas, convert text to videos, or start with templates.
- Library of over 5,000 templates
- Choose from more than 50+ AI-powered themes
- Add a text and headline, and InVideo’s AI-powered software will do its magic
- No downloading required
- Business plan at $15 per month
- Unlimited plan at $30 per month
Professional and budding animators will genuinely have a smooth experience with Animaker. This tool creates video animations and live-action videos for both personal and professional projects. The world’s leading brands can attest to Animaker’s prowess in video creation. It’s also powered by an HTML5 engine, making it one of the best video editing tools in the market.
- Largest video asset library
- Choose from over 20 facial expressions
- Auto lip-sync and smart voiceover
- The Smart Move feature lets you create complex animations with one click
- Text-to-speech software
- Basic plan at $10 per month
- Pro plan at $49 per month
Lightworks is the go-to video editing software for Hollywood legends and famous YouTubers. For over 30 years, the platform has helped every creative craft every type of video imaginable.
- Enjoy timeline time savers with optimized proxy files, background processing, storyboard bins, and instant autosave
- Tilting and motions graphics
- Use the flexible or fixed layout, keyboard shortcuts, hardware support, or advanced metadata features
- Create plan costs $9.99 per user per month
- Pro plan costs $23.99 per user per month
Video marketing is all the rage these days, and it’s not slowing down anytime soon. If you haven’t leveraged videos in your branding and promotional materials, you’re missing out. Try some free versions of these video editing software programs to compare each tool’s pros and cons.