The digital marketing landscape continues to transform, with video marketing rapidly growing in importance. Today, brands must not only optimize their website and online store for search engines but also create more visual content, including videos.
However, developing a video marketing strategy is challenging for brands of all sizes – particularly because the best video marketing agencies are already booked solid for the foreseeable future. Fortunately, you don't need to give up just yet. Read on to learn about the best video marketing agencies of 2022 and how you can become one of their clients before they blow up even further.
One of the leading digital video agencies, Outerbox is an all-in-one firm that provides digital marketing solutions. Whether you need SEO, eCommerce, paid search marketing, or website design services, Outerbox has it all down pat. With their results-driven services, you can get award-winning digital campaigns for your growing business.
This video marketing agency knows how you can elevate your brand. NoGood specializes in creating visual assets to spark engagements with customers online. It doesn't matter if your prime audience is on Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, or Tiktok. They can produce a variety of videos according to your demand.
DemoDuck is one of the best video marketing agencies for big companies. The firm specializes in animated video explainers and demos, perfect for internal training and communications. Because of that, they're also the ideal agency to create corporate content. To date, they have worked with Netflix, Blue Shield, Lenovo, IBM, and other global brands.
Meanwhile, SparkHouse is also a leading figure in video marketing services. The company has a variety of services that cater to its client's needs. They are adept at product videos, animations, and social media clips. Plus, you'll rack up sales with their snappy videos in no time. To date, SparkHouse has worked with over 2,700 clients and has produced more than 10,000 videos.
If you want rapid growth in your business, you want to find a video marketing agency that's an expert in its niche. Oranje is a Canadian digital video agency that mainly caters to B2B content. They primarily work with manufacturing companies like Machinex, BRP, and Procycle. But, whether it's animated ads, corporate videos, or recruitment clips, Oranje has the talent to make your vision happen.
6. Bottle Rocket Media
On the other hand, Bottle Rocket Media is another digital marketing agency video provider to watch out for. They specialize in motion graphics and event productions. Plus, they have worked with huge brands like Dyson, Walgreens, and PayPal. Their in-house animators, voiceover talent, and scriptwriters help make your brand's vision a reality.
Want quirky content that still delivers excellent explainer videos? YumYum is the agency that pulls off these concepts the best. Their colorful and animated explainers are perfect for any industry. They have made videos for the healthcare, IT and SaaS, and Human Resources niche.
8. Early Light Media
Meanwhile, Early Light Media is another video marketing agency that deserves praise. They mostly cater to the luxury niche, having worked with both Pandora and Audi before. Early Light Media's strength is its background in journalism and documentary content. Because of this, they put a premium on brand storytelling—whether in their animation or video productions.
9. Talus Films
Another exciting video marketing agency is Talus Films. Their powerful and dramatic style has a long-lasting impact on their audience. Their story-based videos are ideal for companies to communicate critical brand values. The company has a collaborative process that lets clients in on the process, from the planning to the post-production.
How to Find the Best Video Marketing Agencies
The best video marketing agencies have the skills and experience to create visual content that resonates with the audience. Your first step to finding an agency for you would be to outline your specific video marketing needs. What type of videos do you want to create? What is your video marketing message? What is your target audience?
Once you have outlined your video marketing needs, you can determine your budget. Video production budgets vary widely depending on the type of video being created and the level of production quality. Some agencies charge on a per-project basis, while others offer flat-rate or hourly video production services.
Finally, you can review the agencies' video marketing portfolios. The best way to check an agency's video marketing portfolio is to outline your specific video marketing needs and select agencies whose work you like.
5 Things to Look for in a Video Marketing Agency
Before you hire an agency, be sure to look for the following five things:
- Creativity. The best video marketing agencies are creative, innovative, and have experience creating visual content. Creative agencies have a proven track record of producing visually stunning and engaging visual content that customers love to share
- Experience. Video marketing is a complex process that requires a wide range of skills and experience. The best video marketing agencies have a proven track record of producing and executing effective video campaigns for a range of clients.
- Brand values and vision. Branding is about more than just design. It's about values, vision, and how you want to be perceived by customers. The best video marketing agencies share your brand's values and vision and can create visual content that aligns with your brand's narrative.
- References. The best video marketing agencies have a proven track record of producing high-quality visual content. That said, they should also be reputable for delighting clients with quick turnaround times. Be sure to request references from previous clients and check the authenticity of the reviews you find online.
- Price. Video marketing can be a pricey investment, mainly if your brand is new and has a limited advertising budget. The best video marketing agencies will charge an appropriate price for their services.
Now is the best time to explore hiring a video marketing agency to help you create visual content for your brand. With research and open communication, you can surely find the perfect agency that fits your vision, campaign goals, and price range.