A digital marketing virtual assistant plans, creates, executes, and analyzes marketing campaigns. They are experts in recent digital marketing trends, methods, and best practices. Once hired, they manage all your marketing plans and promote your brand on multiple channels. Digital marketing virtual assistants collaborate with your marketing and design teams to craft the most compelling advertising campaigns.
Takeaways from this article:
- Why Brands Must Hire a Digital Marketing Virtual Assistant
- What are Essential Skills to Look for in a Digital Marketer
- 7 Top Websites to Hire a Digital Advertising Assistant
Why Brands Must Hire a Digital Marketing Virtual Assistant
Here are reasons why a digital marketing virtual assistant is a must in your business operations:
- Saves time: A digital marketer is knowledgeable in creating highly convertible marketing campaigns. You no longer have to conduct multiple brainstorming sessions or monitor the campaigns. You can focus on other business areas, and your marketing virtual assistant will do the heavy lifting.
- Increases efficiency: Having digital marketers around helps you increase efficiency. They do tasks such as scheduling campaigns, outreach, email marketing, project management, etc.
- Improves brand image: Maintaining branding consistency is critical in growing followers or customers. A digital marketer can communicate with your target market and improve your brand image. Once you boost your brand image, you’ll gain brand awareness and engagement, leading your brand to success.
- Offers flexibility: A professional digital marketer with ample experience in this field offers multiple digital marketing services. You no longer have to hire every person to do different marketing tasks. From email marketing, and social media advertising to lead generation and landing page creation, a digital marketer wears multiple hats to take the load off your shoulders.
- Builds a loyal audience: Digital marketers follow a sales funnel that nurtures the target audience. From generating leads to converting them into customers, these experts know how to foster connections with audiences that establish affinity and loyalty.
What are Essential Skills to Look for in a Digital Marketer
These are the six essential skills to look for in an online advertising expert:
- Time management skills to ensure every campaign schedule and execution is on point.
- Flexibility to modify and steer the marketing campaigns in a different direction if they’re not working as expected.
- Dependability to meet goals and objectives and accomplish every phase of the advertising project.
- Expertise in understanding digital marketing concepts, branding, target audiences, competitor and market landscape, SEO, trends, etc.
- Agility in grasping new tools and applying new best practices to ensure your brand stays on top of competitors.
- Communication skills to ensure seamless collaboration, whether written or verbal, with clients and teams.
7 Top Websites to Hire a Digital Advertising Assistant
Finding the perfect digital marketing virtual assistant that fits your business needs is vital. Do due diligence when hiring one by scrutinizing past work and clients. Visit one of these online freelancer marketplaces to hire one:
Upwork is one of the biggest freelancing platforms to find digital marketing virtual assistants. You’ll find a diverse pool of digital marketers, each with their specialty and expertise. Upwork’s interface also lets you search for digital marketers according to specific criteria, such as feedback, hourly rates, experience, etc. Additionally, the platform’s escrow payment system protects clients and freelancers to ensure that work is completed satisfactorily and freelancers also get paid.
This freelancing platform is known for its specialized gig services. One of the reasons why clients find digital marketers on this platform is due to freelancers’ competitive pricing. Hiring a digital marketing assistant on Fiverr also means working with freelancers commitment-free. You can work with digital marketers on a project basis, so you don’t have to put them on retainers. The only downside is Fiverr freelancers might not be screened as rigidly as Upwork’s.
Freelancer offers flexible arrangements for clients in terms of project duration. For instance, you can hire marketing experts for a one-time project or short-term assignment. Better yet, you can contract a digital marketer as your in-house employee, complete with benefits. Freelancer is also on a milestone-based payment system. This means the platform releases funds when the project stages are completed as anticipated.
If you’re looking for hardworking Filipinos to help you with your digital marketing campaigns, try OnlineJobs.ph. Many Filipinos are proficient in English, and some are flexible enough to adjust to other time zones for real-time collaboration. If you’re someone from the United Kingdom or Australia, the time zones are similar. Moreover, Filipinos are known for their strong work ethic and are adept at learning new things.
If you’re looking for highly vetted digital marketers who undergo a rigorous screening process, visit Toptal. The platform matches a client with the most suitable candidate that meets specific requirements. This ensures that the recruitment process is 100% successful all the time, as hiring customization is highly considered. The only drawback is freelancers might require premium rates, which might not be suitable for clients working on a shoestring budget.
6. Hubstaff Talent
If you want an online freelancing marketplace that doesn’t charge fees or commissions, Hubstaff Talent is your best bet. You can speak to candidates directly without dealing with a mediator. Moreover, this platform offers project management tools to help you monitor deadlines, tasks, and project progress.
Credo helps clients connect with suitable marketing agencies to assist them in their advertising campaigns. Hiring digital marketing virtual assistants from Credo is similar to working with full-service agencies. You’ll have an entire marketing team working alongside your marketing team. Take note, though, that Credo’s hiring rates are relatively pricier. Additionally, the platform specializes in marketing services, which might not be the website you need if you’re looking to expand your team down the road.