Content writing is a massive part of marketing, but getting fresh content every day can be costly and tiring. Thanks to modern technology, we can now get the assistance we need. One of these is the software WordAi. Find out what it's about and how you can use it to help you with content creation.
What Is WordAi?
A comprehensive tool to help you rewrite content, WordAi uses Artificial Intelligence to craft text for various uses. Its primary focus is on spinning articles to have you come up with new content. It claims to produce SEO-friendly articles that are human-like.
WordAi was founded by Alex Cardinell in July 2011 and has its headquarters in Baltimore, MD. According to its website, the software uses advanced machine learning models to help you rewrite content indistinguishable from those written by a human.
How Does WordAi Work?
WordAi is an article spinning tool that processes the content you put in and restructures it to make it unique. It differentiates words, picks an appropriate synonym, then calculates a percentage score to gauge its difference from the original. This makes it a totally different article but with the same meaning.
What Can WordAi Do?
WordAi is pretty straightforward in saying that it is a software to rewrite articles. So if you're looking for a tool to write new content, this may not be the one for you. That said, if rewriting is what you need, WordAi is a great tool to have. Below are the things that you can get from WordAi:
- Full-sentence restructuring - WordAi understands every word and uses AI to write something new from scratch, ensuring that they are unique, readable, and retain their meaning.
- SEO-friendly content - the software adds LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing) keywords to help it rank higher.
- Create shorter sentences - to make your content easier to understand, WordAi will split long sentences to turn them into bite-sized, easily digestible information.
- Provides different ways to convey ideas - the software will create unique texts without losing the concept behind them.
WordAi Main Features
Unlike other writing assistant software that creates original content for you, WordAi has its emphasis on rewriting and editing. The following are some of its key features:
- Rewrite articles - since this is its specialty, the outcomes are excellent. You simply enter your content, choose the number of versions you need, and wait for it to rewrite.
- Bulk rewrite - to make your work easier, WordAi allows you to rewrite multiple articles at once.
- Human-like written content - won't sound like a robot has spun your articles.
- Saved folder - the software lets you keep your spun articles if you need them again.
- Usage counter - this provides you with statistics of what you have spun.
- Article Forge integration - WordAi lets you integrate with Article Forge, a popular content generation software.
- Multiple users - you can add multiple team members to your account.
- Multilingual - the software allows you to rewrite in three languages: Spanish, Italian, and French.
WordAi offers a free 3-day trial and a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you feel that this is the software for you, you have three options. Below is the pricing page of WordAi:
There are no limits to how many words you can spin per WordAi plan. However, if you hit 250,000 spun words in a month, you'll be charged an additional $2 per 10,000 words. This may be more than enough for regular users to last a month that they would no longer need to pay extra.
Who Is WordAi For?
If you have your content marketing strategies in place, content creation can be easy with the use of WordAi. The following people will benefit most when using this software:
- Business owners
- Social media managers
- Other content creators
WordAi Pros and Cons
Just like any other software, WordAi has its pros and cons. Have a look at this list to help you decide:
- User-friendly interface
- Understands concepts and ideas
- Can write effective titles
- Built-in grammar and spelling checker
- Spins article in seconds
- A bit on the expensive side
- No lifetime access, just monthly and yearly plans
- Web access only, no mobile app
If you need to generate vast amounts of articles, WordAi may just be what you need. However, you still need considerable time to edit and polish your work as it is not foolproof. For people who need large amounts of content, WordAi will do the heavy lifting, you only need a bit of tweaking here and there.